- TPE mask body: soft and pleasant to wear. Suitable for most applications
- Silicon mask body: remains soft and durable even at extreme temperatures
- Easy maintenance and cleaning without tools
- With EasyLock® filter system: easy handling
- No additional adapters or parts necessary
- Drop down option: mask can be worn around the neck during breaks
- Tested and certified to EN 140:1998
EASY TO WEAR
LIGHTWEIGHT & LOW PROFILE
Workers will enjoy the all-day comfort that comes from the lightweight 7000 Series masks. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under welding helmets.
DROP DOWN/LOCK DOWN STRAP
In drop down mode the mask can be conveniently stored around the neck while on the go. Switch the strap to lock down position for quick donning of a mask pre-adjusted for personal comfort.
MAINTENANCE MADE SIMPLE
Must use Easylock filters
The Moldex Series 7000 meet the requirements of EN140:1998 and are CE-marked in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC. The Institut für Arbeitsschutz IFA in St. Augustin (0121) in Germany is the body responsible for both type examination (article 10) and monitoring of production (article 11B). The products are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified plant.
Face piece 7001/7002/7003: Thermoplastic Elastomere (TPE)
Face piece 7004/7005/7006: Silicone rubber
Head Strap: Polypropylene (PP) + Lycra
Clip: Polypropylene (PP)
Inhalation valve: Natural rubber
Exhalation valve: Silicone rubber
W E I G H T
7001: 98 g 7002: 98 g 7003: 100 g
7004: 124 g 7005: 126 g 7006: 133 g
The respirators of the Moldex 7000 Series have been tested to EN 140:1998
and fulfil all requirements of the relevant categories of the norm.
Inward leakage of face piece Ten test subjects wearing respirators perform a variety of exercises on a treadmill.
During the exercises the amount of aerosol that penetrates the filter, the face seal and the valve are sampled.
The inward leakage of the test contaminant must not exceed a value of 5% of the inhaled air with 46 out of 50 test exercises. 8 out of 10 average values must not exceed 2% of the total inward leakage.
The face piece is passed through a 800°C (+/- 50°C) flame with a speed of
6 cm/s. After passing through the flame the face piece has to self-extinguish.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USERS
· This breathing apparatus does not supply oxygen (02)
· The product does not contain any metallic parts that could cause ignition in potentially explosive atmospheres.
· If you have any questions about how to use the product, please contact
· You must also observe the relevant rules and regulations when using respiratory equipment.
· Under certain circumstances, individuals with beards, long sideburns or other anomalies in the area around the sealing lines, may be unable to achieve a properly sealing fit.
· The masks must not be modified in anyway.
· Read the instruction manual before using the mask. Failure to comply with these instructions on how to use the product and failure to wear the respiratory protection in the polluted area may negatively impact on the
health of the user and lead to permanent injury.
· Caution: Do not use filter equipment in unventilated containers and confined spaces.