Stencil filler is a latex based filler that can be water-washable. This filler is formulated to work with the stencil adhesive to create a better bond to the substrate during sandblast.
The extra bond protects the small intricate designs and helps them stay attached to the substrate and not lift when high pressure is used.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Solvent free
• Can be washed with soap and water
• Latex based filler
• Meets environmental OSHA requirements
1. Do not let product freeze.
2. Stir the container before pouring into glue cans.
3. Swirl or stir the glue can every time it is picked up.
4. Brush on in an even coat.
5. Run a brush with little or no glue on it around edges of panels and in corners, too much build up at the edge of rubber and lines may not cut in blast.
6. Peel soon after blasting. Same day and wash.
7. Rubber can stay on stone after blasting for a few days but once it is peeled do not let it sit. Wash right away.
8. Wash scrub brush with a bucket of hot water.
9. When washing, scrub with your right hand and pour hot water from a quart dipper with the left hand directly on the area being gone over with the brush.
10. Use a heating unit to heat the water, the hotter it is the better it works.
11. If you are having problems with glue build up on the brush or smearing back onto the panels, try using a few drops of dish washing soap in a 5 gallon bucket of water.
12. IMPORTANT: After washing do not let the stone dry on its own. Dry with an air hose, this will prevent stains along the bottom of panels and designs.
13. Never put a stone with glue on it in the sun. It becomes very hard to clean after that happens